roflberry pwncakes with a side of stfu noob

Sunday, February 25, 2007

More Uto things

Original Comment

I'm not sure if Blogger notifies someone when a reply to their comment is made. It seems to me like you ping a comment and you don't get a pong in return. LIVEJOURNAL on the other hand is a true virtual community, cuz of that nifty "reply" function.

The only game I'm playing seriously is Utopia, because at the moment I'm trying to build an alliance and a kingdom and I want to be able to focus on that.

The purpose of this post, really, is to ask if anyone would be interested in playing :D Players located in Singapore are in demand in Uto because so many of them seem to be slightly retarded >.< I don't know why. I have friends in a few KDs who need players from Singapore; and these are good KDs; one of them got up to third place on the server charts (with 27k players, that's a mean feat) so you'd get a quick "in" to the game, and a good start training. Cuz KDs take care of their own.

Utopia is awesome really because of the people and the friends you make. The game itself is fun, but without the OTHER PLAYERS? It would get boring pretty quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home