roflberry pwncakes with a side of stfu noob

Monday, February 05, 2007

geek stuff

Check out my blog - I mean my actual blog page, because I just rewrote the template - from scratch! An exercise in getting familiar with Blogger template tags. I seem to have messed up, though. I put the page's main content in a div with an overflow: auto css code, and the scrollbar gets stuck all the time. Someone help me!

Oh... also, I'm writing this very sexy mIRC bot named Micah. I'd like to invite whoever's reading this to edit my code. (: should be interesting if a few people actually do pitch in.

This is page one:
http://almond.darkillusions.org/dumpster/micahscript1.html
basically a sort of "user interface".

My intarwebzfiend halo told me my code was clunky ):

Oh and another thing: after revamping this page, I checked out the aggregator and found that my old posts were archived on it! Curiouser and curiouser...

PS: keep in mind this is meant to be a fun bot, not a functional bot... hence the long and varied commands for turning him on and off, etc :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home